4.18.2011

On Schedule, for now...

Plasma Vet Squad - Finished 002

Well, I am still on schedule to paint 2,000 points of Imperial Guard over 8 weeks. I finished my Veteran Squad with Plasma Guns last night, along with their Chimera.

Plasma Vet Squad - Finished 003

Plasma Vet Squad - Finished 006
This was my first time to paint a plasma gun.  I may return later on and attempt the "glowing" effect that a lot of people are using now, but this will suffice for the time being.


Plasma Vet Squad - Finished 011

Here we have a decent shot of the Necron Abyss I am so proud of(along with my golden finger.)

Plasma Vet Squad - Finished 019

Standard Chimera paint job.


And last but not least, a little taste of what should be finished next, the one, the only, Colonel "Iron Hand" Straken!  The Colonel is sporting an over-sized plasma pistol, a great coat, some elementary green stuff, and a spare space marine right arm.  I had always intended to paint my officers grey with blue trim, but now I may go with black with blue trim.  We'll see what happens.
Plasma Vet Squad - Finished 020

Plasma Vet Squad - Finished 021

No comments:

Post a Comment