3.25.2011

Update

I didn't get much done since Wednesday.  The Psyker Battle Squad was primed and is ready to be painted.  I've decided to paint two Sanctioned Psyker models in grey, and the guardsmen/psyker models in earth tones, mostly browns.  I'm not sure how I want to paint the Overseer.  The Overseer is a Mordian sergeant, so I think I may paint him black with gold trim, but that is subject to change.  I could see him in a bleached bone with gold trim. I'll also be painting the Primaris Psyker, while I am in the psyker zone.  He will be done in a white.  Gotta keep the wizardry hierarchy going, right Lotr fans?

I'll be out of town all weekend, so I won't get anything accomplished this weekend.  I am still ahead of schedule though.  Maybe I will be able to finish my full 2,000 point army before May, and not just my 1,000 points.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment